Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back from the Village!

Well, we are one week old here in Uganda and let me tell you it has been a CRAZY Week! First off we would just like to say that Micah, You are so greatly missed by the team but most of all by the people. This past week we have been living in a very small village called" Casssels?" with Pastor Charles. We have lived with our new Uganda Father, pastor Charles, and his family and it has been an amzing time. When we first arrived here in Uganda we were all very overwhelmed. That first night as a team was a huge struggle filled with many tears. As the next day came most of those worries left. That home week we were just able to see a real village. We went and served at pastor Charles school and at his church. We also served a few other churchs including our older bother, Pastor Peter's church. Pastor Peter and Pastor Charles are who we have worked side by side these last few weeks and you will hear even more about them when we return. As of yesterday we are now at Pastor David's and we are just getting settled in at Fathers Divine Love Ministry. So keep praying with us! God Bless you all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are all safe. I'm so proud of what the three of you are doing. God is really going to bless you and the people of Uganda. I'm praying for all of you and hoping that you remember to take your Malaria pills. Melissa, can't wait to see you. Jared and Jessica, can't wait to meet you. God's blessing upon you.

Steph said...

Soooo glad to hear that you are in the orphanage and safe. My thoughts and prayers are constantley with all of you and the work that God has put upon your heart to do. You are all a blessing!
Jess - Miss you more than I can say, love you and Im sooo proud of you!
Team - Im praying for strength and coming together, with Gods love wrapping around you all! Looking forward to meeting Jared and Melissa!
Love mom

bobby g said...

Jess,
I just got your E-mail from your mom, I was eating a Mc Donald's hamburger and fries with a MC Flurry and it was good. I will have one waiting for you when you get back. We are so proud of you and all that you are doing. Remember you are doing work for the Lord and you will be blessed for all you do. We can't wait to see you when you get home. We will have a great big party for you when you get home. We miss and Love you very much.
Love Uncle Bobby and the crew

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well! I'm praying for all of you and I couldn't be happier for you guys. Jess - I love you and I can't wait to hear from you. I want to hear all about it. Melissa - I hope you're using that energy I know you have :) Make sure you eat enough..I don't want you disappearing! Jared - I'm so proud of you and I know God is working not only through you but in you. Keep up the good work you three!